Ping i20 Series - Prebook the New i20 Driver, Fairway Woods, Hybrids and Irons for Febrary 6 Ship Date
Prebook the new Ping i20 Driver, fairway woods, hybrids or irons and get your order drop shipped for no extra charge.
Ping i20 Driver: in 8.5, 9.5 or 10.5 degree lofts; Ping Graphite or Project X shaft; regular, stiff or X-stiff
Ping i20 Fairway wood: in 3+, 3 or 5; Ping Graphite or Project X shaft; regular, stiff, x-stiff
Ping i20 Hybrids: in 17, 20 and 23 degree lofts; Ping Graphite or Project X shaft; regular, stiff or X-stiff
Ping i20 Irons: any combination of six, seven or eight irons; steel or graphite shafts; color code, length and flex for your specifications.
CALL Klees Golf Shop at 877-241-9687 to prebook your Ping i20 clubs today
Clubs will ship by February 6, 2012
PING i20 Driver
The i20 driver's aerodynamic 460cc head is an especially good fit for golfers who rely on a low-spin, penetrating trajectory to maximize distance, accuracy, and workability.
• Two dense tungsten sole weights in the Ti 8-1-1 head elevate the MOI for forgiveness across the clubface, and they position the CG for optimal launch conditions.
• A lower MOI about the shaft axis gives the golfer complete command of the face at impact for shaping shots. The i20s' striking matte-black finish absorbs light to eliminate glare and reflections.
PING i20 Fairway Wood
• When the ball is sitting down, the i20s' compact shape ensures the head will glide through the grass and launch the ball high, long and straight.
• Setup is square and the rotation of the perimeter-weighted head is neutral. A low MOI about the shaft axis gives the golfer command of the clubface for shaping shots.
PING i20 Hybrid
• Perimeter weighting ensures a high MOI, and the low-deep CG helps launch the ball from tight lies or heavy grass with optimal trajectory to stop the ball on the green.
• Workability comes from a low MOI about the shaft axis, allowing the golfer to shape shots with confidence.
PING i20 Irons
• Dense tungsten toe weight provides forgiveness across the face for accurate results as well as a high-launch, low–spin trajectory. Distance control and a solid feel come from a thicker hitting area and stabilizing bars in the cavity and a low moment of inertia about the shaft axis gives golfers the ability to shape shots with confidence.
• Finished off with a non–glare chrome finish and black-and-silver color scheme, offering a contemporary look.